I will be

09.26 Unknown 0 Comments

There's nothin i could say 2 u
Nothin i could ever do 2
Make u see
What u mean 2 me
All d'pain,d'tears,d'cried
Still u never said goodbye
N now i know
How far u'd goI know i let u down
But it's not like that now
This time i'll never let u go..I will be all that u wantI get myself 2gether
C'z u give me 4 fine apart
All my life i'll be with u 4ever
To get d'true d'day
I'll make everything okay!!
I thought that i had everything
I didn't know a life could bring
But now i seeU r d'one thing i got first
D'only one i let inside
Now i can breathe
C'z u here with meIf i let u down
I'm sure it all d'wrong
C'z i'll never let u go
C'z whithout u i can't breathe
I'm not gonna ever ever let u live
U r all i gotU r all i want
N without u
I don't know what i doI could never ever let a day without u...Here...With me...Do u see...U r all i need...

Ngga tau kenapa sampe nulis ni lagu,tapi semalem pas mo tdr muter lagu,eh sampe ni lagu,ngga tau kenapa liriknya masih terngiang2 di telinga..

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: